Immigration Law

Immigration – Who Can We Help?

If you want to become a permanent resident or a citizen, please contact Lawrence E. Ayres today to arrange a consultation and to learn how we can help you.

Family members of U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents

  • You are an immediate relative of U.S. citizens, such as parent, child or spouse
  • You are the adult child, married or unmarried, of a U.S. citizen
  • You are the spouse or unmarried child of a lawful permanent resident
  • You are the brother or sister of a U.S. Citizen

If you are a lawful permanent resident you can live and work in the U.S.  But because obtaining permanent resident status has become more complicated since 9-11, applicants regularly need help navigating the process.

Political Asylum

Refugees and those seeking political asylum

Post Conviction Relief

If your criminal conviction is causing you to be deported we may be able to help.

Employer Immigration Compliance Audit Service

With our background in criminal defense and immigration law we are uniquely qualified to advise employers how to prepare for a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) audit.    We can review your documents and recommend any required action.

Helpful Links

Follow this last link for information on U.S. Immigration and Customs Department (ICE) Worksite Enforcement.

Call Us today to learn how we can help you prepare!

The information you obtain at this site is not intended to be and is not legal advice. The use of the internet for communication with this office will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.