We know that a criminal conviction can change your life forever. If you are charged with a crime you need an experienced trial attorney to represent you. Because when you are charged with a crime you only have two choices. Plead guilty or go to trial. Do you want an attorney that has only tried one or two jury trials or do you want an attorney that has tried many, many criminal cases to jury verdict. Attorney Lawrence E. Ayres has tried every kind of criminal jury trial, from murder to DUI’s.
At the Law Office of Lawrence E Ayres, we know that the immigration laws and the visa process are complex and confusing. Our firm provides clients with the confidence that their case will be handled by an attorney who understands their needs.
Admitted to Practice Before:
- All California Courts;
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D. May 1976)
- California State University Sacramento (B.A. 1969)
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
The information you obtain at this site is not intended to be and is not legal advice. The use of the internet for communication with this office will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.